KONNETIC HD RODS
FROM HAND TO FLY – HD GIVES YOU MORE
- New proprietary graphite/resin composite developed through exclusive partnerships.
- Advanced high density (HD) fiber positioning, enhanced laminate characteristics, and optimized manufacturing techniques increase composite modulus while maintaining durability.
- KonneticHD creates amplified strength-to-weight and stiffness-to-weight ratios as needed within the rod blank.
- Optimized fiber-to-fiber energy transfer along the length of the blank minimizes both lateral and medial vibrations, delivering accuracy in an easy loading blank with quick recovery, a crisp tip stop, and enhanced line feel for complete loop control.
- The highest energy transferring material we have ever created, opening new doors for our R&D Team to experiment with construction techniques, taper designs, and action profiles.
LIGHTEST. SLIMMEST. STRONGEST. THE WORLD’S MOST ACCURATE RODS.
- Unique, proprietary carbon/resin composite developed specifically for Konnetic Technology® rods and found exclusively in Sage rods.
- Advanced modulus positioning creates slimmer profiles, greater strength, & more efficient energy transfer along the length of the shaft.
- Optimized hoop to axial fiber positioning reduces blank weight and enhances cross-sectional strength and performance.
- High compression molding for increased fiber density, reducing weight with uncompromised durability.
- Superior tracking through minimized lateral and torsional movement.
- Focused energy transfer creates greater connectivity with less effort.
GENERATION 5 RODS
LIGHTER. STRONGER. MORE RESPONSIVE.
- Unique graphite hoop material combined with Sage’s proprietary carbon/resin composite found only in Generation 5 technology rods.
- Modulus positioning optimizes blank strength, responsiveness, and performance along the length of the shaft.
- Enhanced graphite hoop with minimal glass and axial fiber positioning reduces weight, improves responsiveness, and enhances cross-sectional durability and performance.
GRAPHITE IIIe RODS
- Sage proprietary carbon/resin composite materials.
- Modulus positioning enhances blank strength and performance along the length of the shaft.
- Graphite / glass scrim layered construction reduces weight and increases cross-sectional durability and performance.